4874 Willison Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Job Objective Experienced and dedicated Siebel Administrator seeking a position in which to enhance my skills while becoming a dedicated and valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Siebel System Administration
- Wide knowledge of Siebel applications and database monitoring tools
- Working knowledge of Siebel application schema and SQL tuning
- Familiarity with Siebel Sales 7.5.3/7.8/Siebel 8 administration
- Skilled at configuration, installation and upgrade of Siebel Applications
- Superior organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
Solugenix Corporation, Minneapolis, MN
March 2005 – Present
- Maintained development and production environments.
- Managed migration and rollout activities as well as imparted day-to-day support.
- Handled Siebel Servers, Components and Tasks.
- Supervised Assignment Rules and Workflow Policies.
- Enforced application upgrades and patches.
Confab Systems Inc, Minneapolis, MN
December 2000 – February 2005
- Managed problems between systems design and technical feasibility.
- Aided Development team and outlined move application programs.
- Imparted on-going evaluation of system functions.
- Extended on-call coverage to application programs and coordinated with users.
- Formulated documentation supporting application programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering
Barton College, Wilson, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated