105 Mutton Town Road
Portland, WA 97205
Job Objective To obtain a position as an Automotive Service Advisor with growing organization where there is room for advancement within the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in explaining the service needs of each client’s vehicle
- In-depth knowledge of automobile systems and repair procedures
- Ability to sell additional services according to dealership standards
- Ability to review individual client needs and to ask for the sale
- Excellent presentation and telephone skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven negotiation, sales and closing skills
Automotive Service Advisor, August 2005 – Present
AutoNation, Portland, WA
- Recruited and supervised the service technicians for their team and monitored their performance in servicing customers.
- Provided training on administrative policies and procedures for their team.
- Encouraged technicians to keep their skills up-to-date through periodic technical training on new systems.
- Maintained Customer Service Index (CSI) rating by resolving customer complaints as per dealership policy.
Automotive Service Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Stevens Ford, Portland, WA
- Negotiated the cost of repairs to develop fleet pricing when necessary.
- Verified the need for and authorized mechanical repairs as necessary to maintain driver safety and vehicle reliability.
- Interacted with the co-workers, team members, management, clients and others in a professional manner.
High School Diploma, Bristol Central High School, Bristol, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated