1113 Dogwood Road
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Job Objective Seeking work as a BMW Service Advisor at a dependable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in working as a Automobile Service Advisor
- Profound knowledge of providing dealership
- Strong knowledge in automobile parts
- Superb interpersonal and customer service skills
- Outstanding CSI track record
- Strong communication skills to interact with customers, employees and vendors
- Exceptional ability to process requests and explain repairing procedure
Service Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Voss Auto, Phoenix, AZ
- Scheduled the service appointments.
- Attended the customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtained vehicle information.
- Prepared documents on customer’s vehicle problems.
- Referred to service history, inspected vehicle and recommended additional needed service.
- Rendered written cost estimate for manual labor and vehicle parts.
- Checked on progress of repair throughout the day.
- Presented and demonstrated vehicles.
- Increased conversions from leads to shown appointments.
- Sold vehicles to customers.
- Upheld customer satisfaction standards.
Service Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
McKenna BMW, Phoenix, AZ
- Met and greeted service customers, attended service calls from customers to schedule appointments.
- Analyzed the progress of repair and service orders and informed customer accordingly.
- Reviewed the results of customer satisfaction surveys with service managers.
- Handled customer’s questions and needs as needed.
- Handled and followed up on all incoming phone, floor and referral inquiries.
- Communicated promptly with customers and prospect.
- Contacted existing customer base periodically via a CRM.
- Created and maintained excellent customer relationships and CSI.
- Checked email frequently and responded with a clear and concise message.
Bachelor’s Degree in Counselling, Bemidji State University, Bemidji, MN