1139 O Conner Street
Sylvester, GA 31791
Objective Seeking employment as a Career Advisor in a qualified organization in order to bring my years of expertise in the industry to the table.
- Remarkable experience in career advising and employer relations
- Profound knowledge of job opportunities in public, private and non-profit sector
- Ability to interact with others on a professional level
- Ability to evaluate progress and direct student in selecting suitable career
- Ability to interact with students, parents and teachers
- Strong PC skills and experience with Internet search engines and MS Office
- Proficient in career management software, MS office suite and Internet research
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Career Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Embry-Riddle, Sylvester, GA
- Provided one-on-one employment assistance to both students and graduates.
- Responded to student questions with regard to the externship, employment and placement processes.
- Assisted students with career preparation concerns throughout their tenure at the College.
- Advised graduates on interview techniques and critique their resumes.
- Maintained employer database.
Career Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
American University, Career Center, Sylvester, GA
- Provided advise to the students on career development, job seeking skills and industry trends.
- Provided feedback to students with respect to individual job search skills.
- Assisted the students in identifying areas requiring further training.
- Conducted the specific job development activities for entry level and alumni job leads.
- Established long term working relationships with businesses and industries.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Cypress College, Cypress, CA
Master’s Degree in Psychology, Bemidji State University, Bemidji, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated