1145 Timber Ridge Road
Sacramento, CA 95814
Job Objective Looking for employment as a Career Services Advisor with a top rated organization that suits my expertise and experience levels.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in placement and Job search firm
- In-depth knowledge of career services, sales, recruiting and job placement in a vocational industry
- Ability to train and provide career related feedback to students
- Ability to guide student career planning career
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
Career Services Advisor, August 2005 – Present
University of Alaska, Sacramento, CA
- Arranged the appointments for students and graduates to meet with potential employers.
- Collected information about and tracked student interviews on a regular basis.
- Collaborated with the Career Service Advisors in order to send Employers qualified candidates.
- Remained in contact with agencies and staffing firms as needed.
- Interviewed the Employer/Recruiter to understand specific requirements of open Position.
- Maintained the accurate status of Job Orders by performing regular follow-up calls to Employers.
Career Services Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Education Management Corporation, Sacramento, CA
- Researched job opportunities related to training.
- Maintained the current contacts with the employers in the local business community.
- Attended public relations forums to promote the reputation and services of the school.
- Assisted the students to prepare employment goals, develop resumes and interviewing skills.
- Trained the students for the realistic working world through proper advisory.
- Gathered and maintained the placement statistics as required by the Department of Education.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Delta College, University Center, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated