12 Sigley Road
Marysville, KS 66508
Objective Seeking a position as a Community Advisor in a highly established organization that will further boost my career in the industry today.
- Vast experience of engaging with members of the relevant community
- Great ability to write down information and prepare reports
- Proficiency in using IT equipment and personal computer software packages, such as Microsoft Excel and Word to provide reports
- Ability to deal confidentially with a wide range of people and organizations
- Ability to recognize and develop networks and communicate effectively with various people using a wide range of techniques
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working rapport
- Ability to recognize new methods, adapt to the changing needs of the office and residents
Community Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Spot Security, Inc, Marysville, KS
- Prepared study groups and assisted student learning in and out of the classroom.
- Supported and recognized the group and individual achievements.
- Provided information on policies and traditions and inspired students to respect the rights and property of other students.
- Acted as an advisor and resource person for and encouraged students to take responsibility for their own programs.
Community Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Hearts of Gold Home Care Inc, Marysville, KS
- Assisted residents with academic community concerns.
- Encouraged the development of mature behavior among residents.
- Maintained an atmosphere conducive to academic excellence.
- Organized programs and events that address the academic and personal needs of residents, using the Residential Curriculum model.
- Enforced the university policy and regulations, as listed in the Guide Post.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Union College, Schenectady, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated