1204 Oakridge Farm Lane
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Job Objective Seeking work as a Cultural Adviser at a dependable organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of a broad range of cultural, political, economic and social issues in the target culture
- Ability to interact with individuals from many different countries
- In-depth knowledge of employment-based immigration statuses and immigration law
- Familiarity with state and federal regulations related to cultural resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent research, analytical and communication skills
Cultural Adviser, August 2005 – Present
Courage Services, Inc, Menomonee Falls, WI
- Acted as a subject matter expert on general cultural anthropological issues.
- Interpreted printed and verbal communications.
- Transcribed and analyzed communications.
- Performed document exploitation.
- Scanned, researched and reviewed files written in foreign languages.
Cultural Adviser, May 2000 – July 2005
SAIC, Menomonee Falls, WI
- Translated foreign language documents.
- Interpreted spoken communications in interviews and discussions.
- Translated written documents, newspaper articles and other written media.
Bachelor’s Degree in Regional Studies, Gallaudet University, Washington, DC, DC