1207 Kidd Avenue
Wasilla, AK 99654
Job Objective Looking for work as a Debt Advisor with an organization today in order to practice my skills and experience in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with investment sales and portfolio management
- Extensive knowledge about financial issues like debit, credit, balance sheet and auditing
- Deep understanding of conformity regulations of investment products
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Ability to use own initiative to achieve outcomes
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Debt Advisor, August 2005 – Present
BB&T, Wasilla, AK
- Performed interviews of clients to assess their financial situation.
- Explained the financial information to clients.
- Negotiated on behalf of clients, arranged a new payment schedule for a debt.
- Helped the clients plan and manage their budgets.
- Referred the clients to other sources of help, housing advisers and welfare rights advisers.
- Maintained the records and information systems.
- Stayed up to date with financial legislation.
Debt Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
First Command Financial Services, Inc, Wasilla, AK
- Provided the telephone based budget advice to clients.
- Negotiated the payment arrangements with creditors on behalf of clients.
- Managed a portfolio of clients ensuring standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Herzing University, Madison, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated