1268 Vernon Street
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Job Objective Using my past experience as an Enrollment Advisor to help you work within your organization to benefit everyone.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in assisting students with admission requirements, program selection and course enrollments
- Wide knowledge of the higher education market and industry
- Ability to change a prospect as per enrollment requirement
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
- Sound knowledge of databases and database software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great ability to perform multiple tasks effectively
Enrollment Advisor, August 2005 – Present
East Boston Neighborhood Health Center, Palm Springs, CA
- Met with an employer to set-up the enrollment meeting schedule, explained billing and payroll deductions.
- Developed the plan implementation guidelines with account management team.
- Conducted the employee group meetings explaining benefits to be offered.
- Met employees at the employers workplace on an individual basis to train them on the voluntary benefits being offered.
- Stored enrollment elections in computer.
Enrollment Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Connections Academy, Palm Springs, CA
- Analyzed the potential applicants and determined if they are qualified to apply and enroll in various degree programs.
- Provided advise to the students for various academic programs.
- Assisted the students with the enrollment process.
- Developed and maintained the sales progress, conversion and related reports on a weekly basis.
- Guided students interested in obtaining a Master’s degree.
- Consulted Academic Offices to make sure an excellent student experience.
Associate Degree in Business, Delgado Community College, New Orleans, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated