1298 Coleman Avenue
Riverside, CA 92501
Objective To become a valued asset with the organization using my experience as an Equal Opportunity Adviser.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience responding to questions regarding equal opportunity
- Profound knowledge of the scope of relevant State and Federal human rights legislation
- Familiarity with Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action laws, regulations and principles
- Sound knowledge of specialized conflict resolution and negotiation
- Ability to sketch, organize and present material effectively
- Ability to make effective recommendations and assist with the implementation of solution
Equal Opportunity Adviser, August 2005 – Present
Woodbury Financial Services Inc., Riverside, CA
- Provided program content and guidance to assigned units.
- Recommended commanding and investigating officers to perform research.
- Reviewed EO operations and practices.
- Identified program enhancement initiatives and worked with unit commanders to implement these initiatives.
Equal Opportunity Adviser, May 2000 – July 2005
CUSO Financial Services, Riverside, CA
- Processed complaints of inequity and molestation.
- Acted as mediators who assisted CG personnel in resolving complaints at the lowest possible level.
- Monitored ADR status and reported all complaint and mediation activity within the AOR.
- Communicated and provided guidance to senior level commanders, program managers and unit level commanding officers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Capital University, Columbus, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated