132 Millbrook Road
Chicago, IL 60601
Job Objective To obtain a position as an Executive Advisor where my special skill-set can be utilized to its fullest potential to help improve the organization as a whole.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable IT Operational experience in mid to large sized organizations
- Strong technical and report writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of presentation and spreadsheet software
- Demonstrated basic understanding of product development process
- Ability to clearly communicate the cross functional value propositions
- Ability to identify member requirements and analyze applicable resources
Executive Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Gartner Group, Chicago, IL
- Lead the research terrain for one or two areas of product-specific knowledge and insight to support cross-program account teams.
- Diagnosed the member challenge and coordinated with Advisory Services Associates to ensure alignment between member need and final deliverable.
- Developed a thorough understanding of market trends and prospect member insights.
- Worked with research team to incorporate market feedback into program content agendas.
- Collaborated with the Account executive regarding implementation of account service plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Babson College, Babson Park, MA
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Murray State University, Murray, KY