1350 Kovar Road
Worcester, MA 1610
Job Objective To obtain a position where my Financial Aid Advisor skills will continue to develop and will also help the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in advising students on financial aid
- Profound knowledge of financial aid packaging and processing
- Familiarity with Federal, State and Institutional financial aid regulations, procedures and directives
- Ability to provide focused advising on academic standards
- Ability to create student financial aid related documents
- Ability to provide students with accurate information regarding the application process
- Ability to provide students with accurate information on eligibility for federal financial aid
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment with students, faculty and staff
Financial Aid Advisor, August 2005 – Present
University of Denver, Worcester, MA
- Collaborated with Customer Service Support Specialists to facilitate outstanding service to prospective students.
- Compiled the student award letters and explained to the student’s effectively.
- Assisted the students with the completion of the FAFSA.
- Maintained conformity with Federal regulations and procedures.
Financial Aid Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
University of La Verne, Worcester, MA
- Managed all the facets of Title IV Administration and oversee the activities of Financial Aid Advisors.
- Analyzed and trained both the new and present Financial Aid Advisors to ensure adherence with federal regulations and school policies.
- Ensured the default management procedures are followed.
- Ensured that proper documentation is sent to third party servicer in a timely manner.
- Audited files to ensure accuracy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Southern Adventist University, Collegedale, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated