1409 Biddie Lane
Richmond, VA 23219
Job Objective To enhance my skills as an Insurance And Financial Advisor by joining forces with a growing establishment seeking qualified applicants.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in insurance and financial planning
- Wide knowledge of finance and insurance, retirement accounts, tax services and financing accounts bank sales with proven sales records
- Ability to build and expand relationships and meet potential new clients
- Ability to incorporate with bank partners
- Sound knowledge of trust, banking and credit products
Insurance And Financial Advisor, August 2005 – Present
NL Financial Services, Richmond, VA
- Met and contacted new potential clients to discuss financial concerns and needs.
- Conducted meetings with clients to collect relevant data.
- Analyzed client needs and presented potential solutions.
- Provided on-going service to clients.
- Developed and implemented personal business and marketing plans.
- Explained about the extensive Portfolio of Insurance Products, Variable Life Products and Mutual Funds to the customers.
- Issued bonuses and Awards for Achieving Set Production Goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Tarleton State University, Stephenville, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated