1453 Chandler Hollow Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Career Objective Looking for a position as a Legal Advisor in order to grow and advance within the organization while also advancing the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in various legal advisory
- Deep knowledge of public and private law
- Sound knowledge of the constitutive instruments of the Court
- Good understanding of the functions of the Court and Registry
- Ability to learn complex areas of law quickly and precisely
- Ability to interpret complex legal concepts
Legal Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Bombardier, Pittsburgh, PA
- Provided advice and professional support to the Head of Legal services as required.
- Collaborated with other members on particular projects such as fundraising, policies and procedures.
- Assisted the business in adherence with all various legal requirements.
- Provided advise on minimal liability and legal exposure for the business.
- Took crucial actions regarding legal matters and controversial issues.
- Advised and ensured the business in adherence with the necessities of legislation involving data protection.
Legal Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
International Center for Not-for-Profit Law, Pittsburgh, PA
- Advised and gave opinion to the Management on all legal issues.
- Prepared legal documents, Lease agreements, MOUs, Sale agreements and any legal documentation necessary for the business requirements.
- Solved labor law matters and represented the company when required.
- Coordinated and monitored the administrative functions to make sure completion of work accurately and within established time frames.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Elms College, Chicopee, MA