1475 University Hill Road
Fillmore, IL 62032
Job Objective Marketing Advisor seeking opportunity to put training and experience to work for growing organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in developing marketing communication plans
- Ability to develop and execute marketing plans and campaigns
- Ability to analyze the marketplace and customer needs
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with multiple functional teams
- Strong communication, command, negotiation and analytical skills
- Proficient with CRM systems, Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Marketing Advisor, August 2005 – Present
NRECA, Fillmore, IL
- Identified issues and provided solutions to enhance productivity.
- Handled projects and programs, and recommended improvements.
- Developed designs and monitored operational sales tools tasks and programs.
- Managed sales tools projects.
- Coordinated vendor funded sales events and sales contests.
- Managed vendor budget and event coordination.
- Collected POP forms and provided vendors proof of program.
Marketing Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
KODA, Inc., Fillmore, IL
- Utilized strategies across multiple channels and mediums including print, online, multimedia and advertising.
- Acted as team leader on multiple marketing projects, ranging from conferences to awareness campaigns.
- Worked with other Marketing staff as needed overseeing research, copywriting, editing, proofing, overseeing internal contributors and production vendors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Worcester State College, Worcester, MA