1616 Stanton Hollow Road
Woburn, MA 1801
Job Objective Seeking a Political Adviser position with challenging organization in which to enhance and further my expertise and training in the field and to help organization meet their long-term goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good experience in politics with extensive knowledge of political activities
- Sound knowledge of key issues facing local government and the national party policy
- Thorough knowledge of the issues involved when working within a multi-racial community
- Exceptional knowledge of a local authority’s internal management arrangements including budgetary processes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Great ability to identify and deal with complex problems
Political Adviser, August 2005 – Present
Johnson & Johnson, Woburn, MA
- Provided support for party group meetings and meetings of related bodies.
- Advised on policy and procedural matters and undertook follow-up work.
- Assisted group officers in the execution of their duties.
- Monitored implementation of group decisions and provided “report back” system.
- Managed political office and interfaced between the political group and the officer structure.
- Researched new legislation and political developments of national, regional and local nature.
Political Adviser, May 2000 – July 2005
SAIC, Woburn, MA
- Advised and supported the group in initiating and developing political strategy and policies.
- Developed and maintained effective information management system, using ICT and other available resources, in order to deliver a comprehensive and accurate information service.
- Prepared and dispatched agendas, reports and minutes for party group meetings and meetings of related bodies.
- Operated and developed information strategy systems in pursuant of the objectives and duties of the post.
- Undertook secretarial and word processing tasks.
- Managed budget allocated to the political office.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Cypress College, Cypress, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated