1640 Ripple Street
Job Objective To obtain a position as a member of your organization in which I can exercise my experience as a Residential Advisor.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good experience working in a residential setting
- Familiarity with youth counseling, social work, rehabilitation, security, law enforcement, vocational guidance
- Ability to facilitatesocial skills training and review student progress
- Ability to provides group and individual guidance
- Ability to assist students in their academic, vocational and social development
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Remarkable ability to write descriptive reports
Residential Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Career Systems Development Corporation (CSD), Hope, MI
- Assisted students in adjusting to Center life by providing supervision, behavior modification and acted as a mentor.
- Monitored students in personal hygiene, assignments and recreation activities.
- Counseled stress management and problems.
- Provided insight into responsible behavior and attitudes.
- Prepared reports and forms and annotated logs to ensure accurate documentation of daily observations of student’s progress, performance, behavior and attitudes.
- Helped groups with budget preparation, lease and chores completion.
Residential Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Glenmont Job Corps Academy, Hope, MI
- Provided guidance and counseling to students in social, independent living.
- Monitored student’s activities and maintained safe, clean, and orderly environment.
- Ensured proper behavior, student accountability.
- Transported students to recreational and cultural activities.
- Performed dorm and administrative functions.
- Participated in group discussions regarding peer mediation and conflict resolution.
Bachelor’s Degree in Phychology, Frank Phillips College, Borger, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated