1761 Libby Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Seeking work as a Security Adviser to advance my skills and my experience in the industry today.
Security Adviser, August 2005 – Present
Fidelity, Los Angeles, CA
- Conducted security inspections and evaluations.
- Evaluated and monitored security system and device performance.
- Coordinated and monitored effective implementation of the security program based on the security policy, corporate requirements and local legislation.
- Made recommendations to and supported local management in all security aspects.
- Monitored security situation and changed local management on time to raise the Security level.
- Provided and enhanced security leadership in the region.
Security Adviser, May 2000 – July 2005
UBS, Los Angeles, CA
- Handled complex security improvement programs across business units, service organizations, and region.
- Assisted in conducting security site risk assessments and drawing up and executing Basic Security Plans.
- Established security professionals network in the region for local and regional law enforcement, intelligence community, and private sector counterparts.
- Monitored developments in the field of Security.
- Monitored and reported effectiveness and any deviations in the implementation of the security requirements to unit management and Corporate Security.
- Supported in investigation of security breaches and definition of follow-up actions under coordination of Corporate Security.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience with Security strategies, policies and practices
- Thorough knowledge of Security strategies, policies and practices
- Excellent time management, conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding ability to maintain control and composure in difficult situations
- Great ability to present information to co-workers and the general public
High School Diploma, Bromley East Charter School, Brighton, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated