1773 Burke Street
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Service Advisor in a highly established organization that will further boost my career in the industry today.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in automotive systems and maintenance services
- Good knowledge of managing customers while following company procedures
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Ability to interpret instructions and information
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Ability to provide service at customer locations
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to organize and complete work within deadlines
Service Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Sonic Automotive, Acton, MA
- Provided written cost estimate for service parts.
- Maintained Customer Satisfaction Index rating comparable to that of the manufacturer, zone.
- Advised customers on maintaining vehicles as prescribed in manufacturers’ specifications.
- Ensured maintenance of dealership standards.
- Followed all company safety policies and procedures and reported accidents.
- Advised customers of parts ordered and made appointment for installation.
Service Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
AutoNation, Acton, MA
- Obtained customer and vehicle data.
- Test drove the vehicle and handled customer’s inquiries.
- Advised customers on maintenance of cars.
- Managed customer complaints.
- Interpreted warranty information and policies to customers.
- Adhered to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
High School Diploma, Del Oro High School, Loomis, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated