1779 Flinderation Road
Wood Dale, IL60191
Job Objective Seeking work as a Strategic Advisor at a dependable organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in negotiating multiple priorities, monitoring and negotiating contracts
- Good knowledge of solving strategic business issues
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Ability to perform activity tracking as it pertains personally to job function
- Ability to organize projects, tasks, and communications into clear and concise formats
- Ability to provide technical assistance with respect to policy is essential
Strategic Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Humana Inc., Wood Dale, IL
- Developed and executed marketing plans to achieve company growth and retention objectives.
- Maintained strategic view and ensured constant reliability of company brand.
- Identified and evaluated advertising, sponsorship and educational opportunities that align with overall marketing strategies.
- Conceived of and introduced new marketing programs that align with the business strategy to drive growth and retention.
- Overseen execution of marketing programs in collaboration with business partners in market and matrix partners throughout the organization.
- Ensured investment of advertising resources in strategic opportunities.
- Monitored and provided vital insights to company leaders.
Strategic Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Towers Watson, Wood Dale, IL
- Developed and implemented business strategy and assisted in generating annual revenue goals.
- Identified opportunities to cross-sell new products and services.
- Ensured quality deliverables are finalized and presented to clients.
- Developed plans for execution of large, global engagements.
- Served as senior Health and Group Benefits strategist on projects, ensuring that health and welfare strategy fits within overall benefits strategy.
- Performed technical review of work products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated