1795 Sigley Road
Burlingame, KS 66413
Objective Looking for work as a Student Council Adviser with an organization today in order to practice my skills and experience in the industry.
- Remarkable experience in supervising preparation of council reports and records
- Outstanding knowledge of organizing student activities and events
- Ability to relate to and inspire confidence in students
- Ability to establish and maintain a successful student council
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Student Council Adviser, August 2005 – Present
Columbia University, Burlingame, KS
- Advised equitable selection of the membership and election of officers by following school and association requirements.
- Advised officers in planning and implementing activities ensuring school guidelines and association requirements.
- Advised and supervised all council meetings and activities.
- Assisted in planning and organizing fundraising activities following school procedures.
- Managed financial aspects of the organization.
Student Council Adviser, May 2000 – July 2005
Hood College, Burlingame, KS
- Supervised and maintained constitution and bylaws of the council.
- Assisted members in preparing for association competitive events.
- Provided leadership training opportunities for all members.
- Assisted in distributing student council communications throughout the school and community.
- Adhered to school district policies and standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated