1824 Rose Street
Covelo, CA 95428
Career Objective Looking for work within your organization as a Trainee Financial Advisor.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience of investment management and financial planning
- Good understanding of financial principles and practices
- Good knowledge of company’s working structure, policies, mission, strategies, and compliance guidelines
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and assignments
- Passion to grow current financial knowledge
- Proven ability to develop relationship and business partnering
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with staff and others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, management and motivational skills
Trainee Financial Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Bank Of America, Covelo, CA
- Identified performance hurdles and developed book of business.
- Assessed customer needs, referred and provide solutions.
- Recommended investment products and services to clients.
- Overseen referral activities and followed up with customer.
- Planned and managed resources to run a productive practice.
- Established and maintained relationship with the management team and adhered to guidelines and policies.
Trainee Financial Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Raymond James, Covelo, CA
- Evaluated customers in terms of financial needs, current holdings, and available investment capital and helped them identify their investment objectives.
- Advised customers on investments and made suitable recommendations.
- Managed customer accounts and maintained records.
- Explained various securities market strategies and key factors.
- Obtained and verified customer’s purchase and sale instructions, and followed up on completion of transactions.
- Oversaw customer’s portfolio and made suitable recommendations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Midland College, Midland, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated