1856 Long Street
Brooksville, FL 34601
Career Objective To become a valued asset with the organization using my experience as a Wealth Management Advisor.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in client wealth management activities
- In-depth knowledge of bank loan, deposit, mortgage and credit products
- Familiarity with wealth maintenance procedures and credit administration
- Good understanding of wealth management – trust and financial planning
- Proficient with client relationship management (CRM) systems and MS Office suite
- Ability to identify and evaluate credit opportunities and risks
- Ability to uphold a balance between advertising and credit risk parts
- Strong interpersonal, sales and relationship management skills
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills
Wealth Management Advisor, August 2005 – Present
TIAA-CREF, Brooksville, FL
- Advised and trained new and existing employees.
- Managed and administered trust accounts.
- Prepared and presented trust lectures and seminars to internal and external groups.
- Sold, delivered and provided bank products and services to affluent clients.
- Identified client financial needs and conditions through financial planning analysis.
- Monitored investment accounts for adherence to investment and asset allocation objectives and policies.
Wealth Management Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
New England Financial, Brooksville, FL
- Analyzed clients’ financial needs and goals.
- Provided guidance to clients about different insurance and investment products.
- Implemented, and reviewed, financial strategies designed to help clients pursue their long-term goals.
- Established and maintained excellent working relationships with various product and service specialists.
- Developed, serviced and enhanced client portfolio ensuring integrated and seamless approach.
- Established and maintained business relationships with centers of influence.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, DC