28930 Jasmine Creek Ln
Madison, FL 32340
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Bail Agent position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Bail Agent, May 2004 – Present
Jailbusters Bonding, Madison, FL
- Provided prompt, professional and non-judgmental customer service to general public.
- Informed all clients regarding transaction in a professional manner.
- Maintained professional appearance and adhered to Bail Bonds dress code while working with customer, vendor, court, jail, or co-worker.
- Provided positive feedback for proficient coworkers in a kind and courteous manner to the team.
- Performed agency check-ins with outstanding customer service, urgency and diligence.
Bail Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Bad Boys Bail Bonds, Madison, FL
- Performed postings and inter-office services promptly and diligently.
- Processed Tele-Sales with co-signer of bail bonds.
- Attended phones and made contact with co-signer of bonds.
- Administered bond paper work with co-signer.
- Traveled to jails and/or courthouse to post bonds.
- Worked on other projects assigned by senior management.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of Bail Bonds
- Admirable experience in processing financial paperwork
- Outstanding ability to provide support as needed without hesitation or complaint
- Ability to escalate problems effectively towards resolution
- Flexibility to work on non-standard hours as needed to attend urgent needs
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially telephone demeanor
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, Norwalk Community College, Norwalk, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated