3333 W 45th Ave
Nedrow, NY 13120
Job Objective To obtain a Closing Agent position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Closing Agent, May 2004 – Present
Defense Intelligence Agency, Nedrow, NY
- Assisted and verified that all funds were disbursed, appropriate documents were recorded.
- Ensured that all appropriate documents, checks and copies were sent to all parties immediately after closing.
- Corresponded with lenders, builders, real estate agents and attorneys as needed to gather appropriate information for closings.
- Assisted Escrow Officer in managing and developing client relationships to ensure future real estate closing transactions.
- Ensured any pending post-closing items were properly and timely addressed.
Closing Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Global Management Consulting Firm, Nedrow, NY
- Setup escrow file, packaged typed escrow instructions for clients, ordered demands, utilities and other items to assist in timely closings.
- Attended calls, answered customer questions, and escalated to Escrow Officer when necessary.
- Supported escrow process flow and maintained current checklist of action items to be completed.
- Assisted in the preparation of documents for recording.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with closing loans, funding loans, and examine commitments
- In-depth knowledge of closing process, title insurance, real estate processing, and banking
- Skilled to market services of venture to agents, lenders, and brokers
- Ability to respond to inquiries promptly and accurately
- Amazing ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Profound ability to develop and maintain good customer relations with clients
- Analytical and math skills to solve problems
- Proficient with MS Office programs and e-mail
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, Jefferson Davis Community College, Brewton, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated