10541 Peruvian Way
Carson, CA 90746
Job Objective To obtain a Commercial Leasing Agent position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Commercial Leasing Agent, May 2004 – Present
Anthony Valdivia, Carson, CA
- Administered cold calling, networking & canvassing of market.
- Campaigned to foster leads and followed existing leasing opportunities.
- Managed to procure commercial lease transaction from prospects.
- Negotiated lease terms, and closed new deals.
- Reviewed and managed lease administration.
- Ensured to submit recommended leases for approval.
Commercial Leasing Agent, March 2002– April 2004
CMC Properties, Carson, CA
- Generated client prospect sheets and expense reports.
- Created and executed leases and bid letters.
- Coordinated directly with accounting department regarding leases and client billing.
- Coordinated with sales department to collect leases, checks and insurance from new stage and office clients.
- Facilitated to attend to incoming sales calls regarding stages, offices and events.
- Documented and transmitted Move-in/Move-out forms to Accounting, IT, and Sales.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable sales experience in commercial real estate
- Familiarity with Construction and property management practices
- Good understanding of all aspects of commercial leasing and sales
- Proficient in AMSI, YARDI and Rent Roll
- Extensive knowledge of Rent Control Properties (Section 8, HUD, Tax Credit)
- Proven ability instigating relationships with new prospects and existing tenants
- Profound ability to negotiate and close transactions
- Self motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Sound communication skills
Associate Degree in commerce, Ellsworth Community College, Iowa Falls, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated