2042 County Road 73
Lansing, KS 66043
Job Objective To obtain an Enrolled Agent position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Enrolled Agent, May 2004 – Present
Charleston Post & Courier, Lansing, KS
- Succeeded in delegating responsibilities as an independent enrollment agent.
- Prepared tax resolution settlement actions.
- Reviewed files to ensure all appropriate documentation are provided.
- Ensured to proceed with the tax resolution after analyzing information.
- Prepared and negotiated final settlement amounts and documentation.
- Coordinated with various internal and external representatives.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in negotiating tax resolutions
- Profound ability to handle summons requests and appeal conferences
- In-depth knowledge of tax preparation software
- Profound knowledge in tax resolution programs and processes
- Excellent oral and verbal communications skills
Associate Degree in Commerce, Saint Louis Community College, Saint Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated