10541 Peruvian Way
Carson, CA 90746
Job Objective To obtain an Entertainment Agent position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Entertainment Agent, May 2004 – Present
Altour International, Inc., Carson, CA
- Succeeded in completing all types of travel arrangements within guidelines.
- Accessed queues at the beginning and end of each day and ensured to respond.
- Followed and suggested improvements.
- Ensured that the client is fully aware of all rules and restrictions of their tour/s.
- Retained ownership of each record until departure of the client.
Entertainment Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Down to the Smallest Detail Inc., Carson, CA
- Provided appropriate solutions to travel related problem that clients might have experienced.
- Focused to stay fully informed on all airline rules and regulations and other information.
- Managed to maintain all acquired skills with relevant training.
- Ensured to be receptive to all training opportunities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Agency, production company, and studio Sound knowledge of the overall entertainment travel industry
- In-depth knowledge of scheduling, heavy phones, coordinating travel, office management and personal tasks
- Sound Interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and 10-key calculator
Associate Degree in Sports Management, Northeast State Technical Community College, Blountville, TN