10541 Peruvian Way
Carson, CA 90746
Job Objective Seeking a Freight Broker Agent position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Freight Broker Agent, May 2004 – Present
Logistic Dynamics, Carson, CA
- Succeeded in helping businesses of all sizes to improve the efficiency and cost of transportation.
- Impressed upon by securing new clients, and carriers while servicing and expanding existing account base.
- Developed action plans for each customer, solved supply chain problems, negotiate carrier pricing, and implemented solutions.
- Focused on increasing revenues and maximizing profitability.
Freight Broker Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Interstate Logistics Systems, Inc., Carson, CA
- Ensured that the customers billing is accurate and the payments made accordingly within the time frame.
- Managed to cover all of the company trucks or to bring on any owner operators with own agency.
- Utilized all the resources available including internet posting sites, dispatch software and accounting.
- Supported all of the agents in signing up all owner operators.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in freight sales and brokerage business
- In-depth knowledge of Freight invoices and collection support
- Proven excellent customer care and pleasant communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret government regulations, and technical procedures
- Proven ability to deal effectively and tactfully with customers and employees
- Profound ability to handle a fast-paced, stressful work environment
- Great ability to make decisions timely and professionally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Associate Degree in Accounting, Central Oregon Community College, Bend, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated