2764 N Macondray Ln
Bristol, TN 37620
Job Objective To obtain a Guest Service Agent position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Guest Service Agent, May 2004 â€“ Present
HEI Hotels & Resorts, Bristol, TN
- Campaigned to sell tickets and other promotional items to guests handling cash, credit cards and checks accurately.
- Operated a computer terminal and recorded discount information, separately tracking each coupon and promotion.
- Performed simple arithmetic calculations with accuracy and with reasonable speed.
- Provided quality guest interaction and service; and balanced and cleared terminal.
- Developed and maintained harmonious relationship with other employees.
Guest Service Agent, March 2002â€“ April 2004
HJ Russell & Company, Bristol, TN
- Acted as a liaison between guests and the services provided within and outside of the facility.
- Promoted services of the hotel with the intent of complete satisfaction of the guest.
- Responded to any request of the guest in a timely fashion and followed through.
- Administrated the policies and procedures of the Guest Services Department.
- Coordinated and assisted other departments for better Guest Services.
- Administered constant vigilance of hotel and department for assistance and guidance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience as Guest Service Agent
- Skilled in cash handling, answering telephones, providing local information to guests
- In-depth knowledge of checking-in and checking-out guests
- Proven experience to remain calm and courteous whilst communicating with guests
- Profound ability to prioritize, organize and follow up and focus attention on details
- Proven ability to keep guest information confidential
- Great ability to provide legible statement and directions
- Outstanding ability to physical tasks for extended periods of time
Associate Degree in Human Resources, Genesee Community College, Batavia, NY