3333 W 45th Ave
Nedrow, NY 13120
Job Objective To obtain a Health Insurance Agent position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Health Insurance Agent, May 2004 – Present
USA Benefits Group, Nedrow, NY
- Provided customer service effectively and campaigned to contact each policy holder at least once annually.
- Succeeded in selling group health and individual health insurance policies.
- Ensured to contact groups and individuals for late payments.
- Maintained flexibility in assignment of all programs.
- Tracked submissions & leads and follow-up as required.
- Presented quality client offers to prospective customers.
Health Insurance Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Insphere Insurance Solutions, Nedrow, NY
- Campaigned to closing sales and striving to meet client’s requirements.
- Participated in creating a positive work environment.
- Ensured to implement feedback from supervisors to enhance growth and performance.
- Accessed to competitive analyses to understand what to offer each client.
- Performed to obtain all incentives, awards and all expenses paid trips.
- Ensured to report promptly for each scheduled shift.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable sales experience in the life and health insurance business
- Profound knowledge of sales presentations and product demos via phone and internet
- Profound ability to stay customer service-focused
- Strong communication skills
- Sales and goal oriented
Associate Degree in Finance, Yakima Valley Community College, Yakima, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated