6670 Alessandro Blvd
Palmdale, CA 93551
Job Objective To obtain a Home Based Travel Agent position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Home Based Travel Agent, May 2004 – Present
Phreesia, Inc., Palmdale, CA
- Answered inquiries; offered suggestions and clarified travel preferences by determining travel dates and destination, mode of transportation, and finances.
- Facilitated to observe local customs and special events.
- Scheduled tours by identifying, booking, and confirming vehicle and staying place.
- Developed itinerary by assembling literature and offered personal experiences.
- Verified space and rates before issuing tickets.
- Completed foreign travel requirements by obtaining visa, permit, and medical regulations information.
Home Based Travel Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Farmers Insurance Group, Palmdale, CA
- Prepared traveling package precisely.
- Promoted travel by selling tour packages and special events.
- Ensured to update directories, brochures, pamphlets, guides, and timetables.
- Maintained resource of travel options by traveling carriers and visiting destinations.
- Collected payment by entering and verifying scheduled services and charges.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound experience working as a travel agent especially cruises and tours
- Remarkable knowledge to complete foreign travel requirements
- Sound knowledge of preparing travel packet adhering to the customers flavor
- Ability to pursue sales through modern marketing methods
- Proficient in using Galileo, CRM systems, Worldspan system , Apollo GDS System and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with all travel management tools and software
- Profound experience in directing customers to appropriate information sources
Associate Degree in Business, Massasoit Community College, Brockton, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated