10541 Peruvian Way
Carson, CA 90746
Job Objective To obtain an Immigration Enforcement Agent position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Immigration Enforcement Agent, May 2004 â€“ Present
American Data Group, Carson, CA
- Analyzed information from records and databases to confirm the identity of individuals.
- Prepared reports on interviews and law enforcement-related actions.
- Secured signed statements, proclamation and documentary proof.
- Documented fingerprints, photographs; and reports of interviews and responded to general immigration inquiries.
- Performed all law enforcement support duties.
Immigration Enforcement Agent, March 2002â€“ April 2004
Cubic Corporation, Carson, CA
- Detected and exposed identity and benefit fraud.
- Investigated and ensured that export of weapons was legal.
- Combated human smuggling and trafficking operations.
- Assisted in fighting child exploitation.
- Protected transportation and worksites.
- Investigated crimes concerning financial and contraband smuggling.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working with law enforcement agencies
- Profound knowledge of identification, apprehension, and prosecution of persons in violation of law
- Great ability to make arrests and judgment during emergency
- Ability to deal effectively with all in a courteous manner
- Skilled in eliciting or otherwise gathering and analyzing information
- Ability to make prompt decisions and take appropriate law enforcement action
- Proven ability to adhere to applicable laws, court decisions, and sound law enforcement practices
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, Cochise Community College, Douglas, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated