27525 US Highway 31
Fultondale, AL 35068
Job Objective Seek an Independent Insurance Agent position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Independent Insurance Agent, May 2004 – Present
Farmers Insurance, Fultondale, AL
- Performed to sell Insurance Products & Coverage.
- Developed business into a flourishing agency.
- Campaigned to build existing personal relationships into a strong client base.
- Received continual education to start, grow, and retain the own book of business.
- Maintained internet based Agency Dashboard.
- Setup remaining income stream through restitution commissions.
Independent Insurance Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Kelly Services, Fultondale, AL
- Recognized new clients and developed cliental.
- Administered networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Worked on own business, helping clients choose insurance policies that meet their personal needs.
- Calculated premiums and established payment methods.
- Delivered and explained policies, and program to suggest additions and changes to clients’ policies.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable sale and customer service experience in insurance Industry
- In-depth knowledge of the direct to consumer sales process
- Proficient in using typewriter, computer, calculator, multi-phone line and FAX machine
- Extensive knowledge of creating closing sales
- Amazing ability to attain assigned sales and targets
- Ability to calculate discounts, percentages
- Solid reporting and analysis skills
Associate Degree in Insurance, Mount Wachusett Community College, Gardner, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated