3333 W 45th Ave
Nedrow, NY 13120
Job Objective To obtain a Land Agent position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Land Agent, May 2004 – Present
NiSource Inc., Nedrow, NY
- Performed to earn the confidence and respect of stakeholders.
- Integrated the land related activities into the overall project plan to meet the company’s objectives.
- Facilitated multiple teams working on different large scale projects.
- Administered to work together pooling respective talents, points of view and strengths for the ultimate success.
- Demonstrated definition of land related project scope, preparation of cost estimates, and the identification of resources.
- Delivered and expected the same of each other.
Land Agent, March 2002– April 2004
City of Fort Worth, Nedrow, NY
- Liaised with team members and stakeholders regarding projects.
- Motivated team members to deliver on commitments.
- Developed and delivered progress status reports, including the identification of risks and its mitigating action.
- Gained support and ensured commitment from others.
- Promoted free flow of communication throughout the organization.
- Sustained and builds business relationships both internal and external.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing Land Services support
- Profound ability to interpret complex land documents, including title documents
- Ability to read blueprints, maps, topographic maps, etc
- Proven ability in dealing with complex acquisitions
- Ability to recognize landowners and obtain contact information
- Sound knowledge of State Laws and Land Assets
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
Associate Degree in Agricultural Business Management, Ulster County Community College, Stone Ridge, NY