6670 Alessandro Blvd
Palmdale, CA 93551
Job Objective To obtain a Loss Prevention Agent position in a highly reputed organization.
Loss Prevention Agent, May 2004 – Present
Beall’s, Inc., Palmdale, CA
- Recovered assets and made safe apprehensions.
- Assisted with internal investigations under direction of Loss Prevention Manager.
- Maintained awareness by promoting available resources.
- Trained associates on proper emergency procedures.
- Served as support to store management to ensure safe work environment.
- Ensured to comply with company apprehension guidelines.
Loss Prevention Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Gap Inc., Palmdale, CA
- Committed to the highest degree of professionalism and customer service.
- Identified and reported indications of internal theft and determined sources.
- Maintained effective relationship with local related law enforcement agencies.
- Delegated company in court apprehends proceedings.
- Audited security measures and ensured its implementation.
- Provided training for designated stores and contributed to overall shortage reduction.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in retail loss prevention
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sound ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Proficient in using surveillance technologies
- Familiarity with loss prevention concepts, safety standards and codes
- Excellent underwriting and product management skills
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Amazing ability to work during nights and weekends
Associate Degree in Criminal Justice, Passaic County Community College, Paterson, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated