28930 Jasmine Creek Ln
Madison, FL 32340
Job Objective Seeking a position as Passenger Service Agent where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Passenger Service Agent, May 2004 – Present
Swissport USA, Inc., Madison, FL
- Verified passenger departure documentation.
- Greeted check-in passengers and checked their baggage.
- Assisted passengers with misplaced baggage.
- Assisted unaccompanied minors and reschedule passengers with flight interruptions.
- Assisted passengers on arriving through international flights.
- Ensured to check documentation for all international departures and adhered to comply with all security requirements.
Passenger Service Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Air Wisconsin, Madison, FL
- Provided check-in and gate services to various airlines based on their requirements.
- Facilitated in designating seat assignments.
- Administered matching manifest to on-board count.
- Maintained current knowledge of all flight times during shift.
- Maintained contact with airlines and client representatives.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable airline and hospitality customer service experience
- Ability to interpret weather reports and flight schedules
- Amazing ability to work under stressful circumstances
- Proficient with Carrier specific reservation and ticketing software
- Familiarity with Ticket and baggage tag printing equipments and weighing passenger baggage
- Profound ability to fluently speak, read, write in English and Spanish
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Trade & International Transport Logistics, University of North Texas, Texas, TX