3090 County Road 17, Lot 4
Alicia, AR 72410
Job Objective Seeking a position as Rental Agent where I can utilize my knowledge and experience for the development of the organization.
Rental Agent, May 2004 – Present
The Philly Apartment Co., Alicia, AR
- Determined customer needs by making use of company approved sales and service techniques.
- Prepared all rentals and return documents accurately and completely.
- Assisted all customers with directions, maps, appropriate service information, etc.
- Reviewed rental parameters with all customers to ensure complete understanding of rates and service charges.
- Maintained rental counters and areas to present neat and orderly image.
Rental Agent, March 2002– April 2004
South Point Storage, Alicia, AR
- Ensured that counter was stocked with appropriate supplies to provide smooth and effective counter service.
- Reviewed and submitted various reports to supervisor.
- Maintained and updated rental agreement files; contacted and notified customers of overdue rental vehicles and processed rental extensions.
- Collected money in counter drawers, retrieved amount of money accumulated during shift, completed deposit slip and placed money in safe.
- Maintained cleanliness of rental office area and performed associated custodial duties.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound understanding of all rental operations
- Skilled in operating car reservation software
- Exceptional knowledge of and ability to use effective sales techniques
- Great ability to type and perform data entry accurately
- Ability to recognize the opportunity to present upgrades to customers
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills with customers
- Amazing ability to manage stressful and unusual situations while maintaining good customer relations
- Excellent ability to process all paperwork according to policies and procedures
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, University of Phoenix, Arizona, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated