2606 Spenard Rd
Golden, CO 80403
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Security Agent position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Security Agent, May 2004 â€“ Present
Hard Rock San Diego, Golden, CO
- Created safe and secure environment for guests and colleagues by maintaining professional presence in hotel lobby.
- Assisted Fire Safety Director and conducted related responsibilities such as floor patrols during tour of duty.
- Enforced all hotel and security rules and regulations.
- Assisted guests and colleagues on all security and safety related enquiries.
- Maintained a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- Troubleshot all Time-lox locks and room safes.
Security Agent, March 2002â€“ April 2004
HSS, Inc., Golden, CO
- Supervised end of gaming day drop and counting of tokes.
- Prepared security reports and ensured accuracy and completion in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated and followed emergency procedures of Security Department.
- Assisted maintenance department in an emergency condition.
- Escorted individuals with admitted gaming issue to the dockside Agent.
- Responded to medical emergencies and completed illness and injury reports.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in Security & Fire industry , Field Service Management and Office Service Management
- Ability to deliver quality security service to external and internal guests
- Outstanding ability to properly use equipment such as radios, handcuffs, cameras and ID scanners
- Profoundly able to write routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (excel, word, power point), and basic Windows environment
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret written and oral instructions
- Excellent ability to communicate with internal and external guests
- Strong ability to stand, sit, walk, reach, handle, feel, balance, stoop, kneel, turn and twist for prolonged periods of time
- Strong depth perception and peripheral vision and ability to see near, far and in color and to lift, carry, and push more than 50 lbs
Associates degree in Criminal Investigations, Montcalm Community College, Sidney, MI