6670 Alessandro Blvd
Palmdale, CA 93551
Job Objective Seeking a Technical Support Agent position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Technical Support Agent, May 2004 – Present
Telvista Inc., Palmdale, CA
- Provided technical support to customers regarding equipment.
- Communicated with customer on the phone and via written correspondence to provide information and assistance on product use, and resolved hardware and software problems.
- Operated computer on-line guidelines and responded to customer inquiries on function or replacement of defective parts.
- Completed, processed and maintained applicable paperwork and records.
Technical Support Agent, March 2002– April 2004
StarTek Inc., Palmdale, CA
- Provided customers with information and technical support for client products and services through inbound phone calls.
- Assisted clients with the efficient use of application.
- Worked with customers, help desk agents and technical team members to resolve technical issues.
- Participated in comprehensive paid training prior to actual customer contact.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong Windows 2003/2008 Server OS knowledge, Microsoft Back Office products and clustering concepts, networking concepts and technologies
- Strong troubleshooting, customer service and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to advise and educate customers in a way they can understand
- Possess patience to work through technical issues with non-technical customers
- Ability to solve technical problem in the ever-changing realm of technical support from start to finish
- Ability to provide troubleshoot for customers who are having difficulty with the implementation of the new system
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, to multi-task, problem solve and to prioritize
- Self-sufficient in solving problem with minimal assistance
- Outstanding ability to meet client demands on flexible schedules
Associate Degree in Computer Engineering, Northeast State Technical Community College, Blountville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated