1505 N Slappey Blvd
Waycross, GA 31501
Job Objective To obtain a Telemarketing Agent position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Telemarketing Agent, May 2004 – Present
ACG Inc., Waycross, GA
- Identified prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other listings.
- Contacted prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems and other telecommunications technologies.
- Encouraged customers to buy services and merchandise and provided service, product information and price quotations.
- Completed orders by recording names and addresses; and referred orders for filling.
Telemarketing Agent, March 2002– April 2004
iTel Systems, Waycross, GA
- Maintained equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Secured information by completing data base backups.
- Maintained safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in B2B sales and Telemarketing
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent ability to create, edit and track telecenter reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ability to multi-task and interface with all levels of employees
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
Associate Degree in Marketing, Hawkeye Community College, Waterloo, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated