150 2nd Ave N, Ste 710
Brunswick, GA 31523
Job Objective To obtain an Union Business Agent position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Union Business Agent, May 2004 – Present
Southwest Business Corporation, Brunswick, GA
- Assisted in negotiating, developing and campaigning plans and contracts.
- Provided training and assistance in the administration of Local unions.
- Trained and assisted leaders in the development of political action programs.
- Provided training and assisted leaders in the creation of Local union bulletins and newsletters.
- Assisted leaders in agency shop and external organizing campaigns.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of labor unions and labor relations issues in the public and private sector
- Experience in advocacy and leadership
- Ability to work effectively with Local Union activists
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive project management experience in a high-stress environment
- Analytical skills necessary to assess and plan effective projects
- Ability to deal with conflicting and changing priorities
Associate Degree in Business, Central Oregon Community College, Bend, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated