4390 Perry Street
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Job Objective Obtaining Companion Caregiver job where I can use my skills, planning and certification to help individuals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing companion care for home care environment
- Sound knowledge of managing clients with difficult behavior
- Ability to manage various emergency situations
- Ability to work without any supervision
- Ability to respond to all family member queries
- Ability to bend and stoop for long hours
- Ability to provide dressing assistance, light housekeeping, bathing, walking assistance and personal care
- Ability to Work a Rotating Schedule
- Ability to escort to doctorâ€™s visits
Right At Home, Inc., Grand Blanc, MI
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Administered various homemaking activities such as cleaning bathrooms.
- Assisted to prepare all meals as per required instructions.
- Coordinated with clients and provide appropriate companionship.
- Analyzed client requirements and managed all communication.
- Managed all documents and provided update for licenses.
- Participated and completed training programs.
- Maintained records of work hours and completed all client assignments.
- Monitored client appointments and accompanied clients.
Home Instead Senior Care, Grand Blanc, MI
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Maintained knowledge of all organization policies and objectives.
- Ensured compliance to all confidentiality regulations and policies.
- Implemented various emergency procedures in case of any fire or natural disaster.
- Provided support to clients and assist to maximize their independence.
- Coordinated with clients and provided all personal care and home care activities.
- Prepared reports on client condition to be presented to Geriatric Care Manager.
- Participated in various training sessions within group.
- Assisted Care manager to analyze all requirements of client ISP.
Associate Degree in Social Work
Motlow State Community College, Tullahoma, TN