4247 Huntz Lane
Franklin, MA 2038
Job Objective To gain employment as Direct Caregiver where I can utilize my experience and enthusiasm to make a positive contribution.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing care to disable adults
- Outstanding knowledge of various transfer techniques
- Immense knowledge of direct care principles and procedures
- Ability to provide intervention for crisis situation
- Ability to operate various vehicles for transportation
- Ability to communicate with family members
- Ability to provide first aid and CPR
- Ability to intervene during crisis situations
- Ability to drive an agency transport vehicle
- Solid understanding of transferring consumers and equipments
Benchmark Senior Living, Franklin, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided assistance in direct care and provided training to consumers.
- Coordinated with residents and provided therapeutic treatments.
- Managed communication with residents and promoted interaction.
- Prepared and served all meals to residents as per requirement.
- Maintained records and documents for facility records.
- Provided assistance to all development disabilities for direct care.
- Developed accurate timesheets and maintained communication logs.
- Participated in shopping trips and accompanied residents as per requirement.
RHA Health Services, Franklin, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Implemented various direct care activities and evaluated programs.
- Managed regular communication with direct care staff members.
- Organized training programs as per DDD and PPEP.
- Participated in all individual support plan meetings and ensured quality.
- Collected data for all training programs for caregivers.
- Scheduled medical appointments for all clients.
- Ensured compliance to monitoring standards and licenses.
- Monitored health of clients at all times and facilitated safety measures.
Associate Degree in Nursing
Itasca Community College, Grand Rapids, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated