1023 Todds Lane
San Antonio, TX 78212
Job Objective Gaining employment as Home Caregiver in an organization where my kindhearted nature, skills, and certification will be helpful.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing social and healthcare services to elderly
- Sound knowledge of eldercare and disability services
- Profound knowledge of community programs
- Familiarity with housekeeping, shopping, medical monitoring, ambulation, feeding, grooming and basic personal hygiene
- Ability to treat clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Willingness to stay overnight in the clients home setting
- Ability to read and write all instructions
- Ability to perform vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors
- Ability to respond to all emergencies
- Ability to do dishes, change bed linens, laundry and clean bathrooms
- Ability to provide one on one care for home members
- Ability to provide high quality care to all clients
Caregiver Homes, San Antonio, TX
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Determined and implemented an efficient caregiver recruitment strategy.
- Maintained screening of all prospective caregivers through phone.
- Coordinated with prospective caregivers and conducted interviews at home.
- Performed complete assessment of home and family environment.
- Documented all strengths of each caregiver to select appropriate person for job.
- Performed regular background checks for all potential caregivers.
- Developed profile of caregiver and assisted to match right person for clients.
- Evaluated terms of agreement for all processes of caregiver.
Meritan, Inc., San Antonio, TX
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Provided efficient training to all direct patient care caregivers.
- Ensured adequate coverage of facilities through regular rotation.
- Participated in staff training programs and meetings to prepare schedule.
- Maintained various home therapies equipment for training programs.
- Provided education to all family members and patients.
- Ensured safe and effective treatment for all patients.
- Performed regular assessment patients response to various treatments.
- Prepared reports for all patient events at home and clinics.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Nursing
Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, PA