1951 Copperhead Road
New Haven, CT 6511
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Infant Caregiver where my compassion to help will be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing care to infants
- Huge knowledge of development practices among infants
- Deep knowledge of basic first aid and safety regulations
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Ability to participate in various sport activities
- Ability to play games, sports, and other activities with the children
- Ability to provide compassionate care to infants
- Ability to maintain excellent judgment
- Familiarity with early childhood education practices
The Learning Center, New Haven, CT
August 2007 – Present
- Performed various strenuous physical activities for infants.
- Participated in all parent and family meeting for care.
- Maintained safe environment for children and managed recreational equipments.
- Coordinated with teachers and social workers and provided appropriate feedback.
- Supervised working of students and resolved all issues.
- Administered various non instructional activities for infants and toddlers.
- Ensured optimal level of safety for all infants and young children.
- Scheduled lesson plan and ensured compliance to it.
Arnold Palmer Hospital, New Haven, CT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed efficient relationship with students to achieve objectives.
- Analyzed various situations and developed appropriate strategies.
- Maintained safe and stimulating environment for young children.
- Monitored young children and assisted to lift them.
- Maintained neat and clean play and work area at all times.
- Coordinated with internal and external clients and resolved all issues.
- Maintained everyday records of infant activities.
Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education
Quinebaug Valley Community College, Danielson, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated