1250 C Street
Marlboro, MA 1752
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as an Actuarial Analyst where my skills and knowledge will add value to organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in corporate actuarial
- Wide knowledge in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics and Finance
- In-depth knowledge of actuarial methods and practices
- Familiarity with GAAP regulations and practices
- Ability to perform moderately complex actuarial analyses and calculations
- Huge knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications – Excel, MS Access and Word
- Ability to ask the right questions and seek help where appropriate
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
WellPoint, Marlboro, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Maintained statistical data and reports.
- Formulated monthly and quarterly reviews of loss and expense reserves.
- Outlined reports and coordinated with executive, finance and product managers.
- Coordinated with accounting department and senior management.
Hertz, Marlboro, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Enforced project plans and developed databases.
- Formulated quarterly balance sheet actuarial reserve reviews..
- Innovated new report requirements.
- Aided in organizing the actuarial process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Sciences
East Los Angeles College, Monterey Park, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated