2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective A Position as Administrative Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Able to monitor accounts receivable
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to interface with staff at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Word, Microsoft Access, and data manipulation
- Profound knowledge of databases such as Access, SDE or SQL
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a timely manner
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationships with other departments to achieve goals
Administrative Analyst, August 2005 – Present
ITT Industries, Inc., Dallas, TX
Scheduled and coordinated meetings as directed by Managers and staff.
Accountable for documenting minutes and preparing materials for meetings
Assisted in processing purchase requisition requests and maintaining PO database.
Responsible for corresponding with Purchase and Accounts departments.
Assisted in consolidating variance reports for Director.
Planned and organized preparatory materials for meetings, committees and other functions, as requested.
Administrative Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Tower Automotive, Inc., Dallas, TX
Handled and created periodical reports and provide analysis on various parts of the Operations department.
Prepared and maintained database of operational results and presentation of results.
Gathered and provided various departments’ data and developed performance reports for management use.
Assisted Customer Service department in resolving customer issues.
Ordered departmental supplies for staff members and follow-up with vendors on orders.
Responsible for interacting with all company departments including the stores’ sales teams.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, University of California, Berkeley, CA