4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective Seeking the position of Applied Behavior Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent ability to conduct comprehensive functional behavioral assessments
- Extensive knowledge of applied behavior analysis
- Possess comprehensive research and analytical skills
- Ability to build good relationship with customer
- Able to do company and industry analysis
- Goal-oriented and ability to work under pressure
Applied Behavior Analyst, August 2005 – Present
FOX, New York, NY
- Conducted comprehensive functional behavioral assessments.
- Developed oral and written reports of the results of assessments and assisted in the development of behavior support plans
- Provided clinical supervision and consultation.
- Facilitated effective behavior analysis interventions and supported program implementation
Applied Behavior Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Peacock, New York, NY
- Thoroughly and systematically evaluated the consistent development and implementation of behavior support plans through personal observation.
- Analyzed the trends and patters of problem behavior.
- Provided training in professional development.
- Expertly acted as the Chief Behavior Analyst in the temporary absence of the Chief Behavior Analyst.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated