2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective To secure a position as Behavior Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound Knowledge regarding etiology and characteristics of mental retardation
- Knowledge regarding applicable laws, regulations, and departmental and agency policy
- In-depth Knowledge regarding medications used to assist with behavior management
- Ability to provide behavior analysis for families
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to build good relationship with customer
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Behavior Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Pediatric Health Choice, Lansing, MI
- Provided on site support in the area of applied behavior analysis for families and providers.
- Conducted observations and assessed individual children in their living, educational and community environments.
- Developed and implemented behavior programs and data collection.
- Deftly collected data as specified in the contract and provided these data for all required reports.
- Actively attended meetings on Therapeutic Foster Care and Permanency Team.
- Constantly served on call twenty-four (24) hours a day seven (7) days a week for consultation in emergency and crisis situations.
Behavior Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Centre for Neuro Skills, Lansing, MI
- Proficiently managed crisis for individuals with developmental disabilities, emotional, psychiatric, behavioral, and medical challenges.
- Conducted functional behavioral assessments and skills assessments.
- Developed behavior intervention and skill acquisition plans.
- Accountable for developing behavior support plans.
- Provided training and support to program team members and directed care professionals.
- Effectually monitored individual progress by analyzing and summarizing data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated